Yo Maddy Yo Maddy

The ending

Is fuckin' boss bro that shits illllllllll

WiP- Beyond the known Universe WiP- Beyond the known Universe

Stunning

I'm lost for words at the superiority of your musical composition and production skills.

DevotionTrance responds:

Took me like 30 minutes... if that...

Touhou - Bad Apple Touhou - Bad Apple

Something about this

Is nostalic and very listenable.

Good job :3

9/10 5/5

Beacon515L responds:

Ta muchleh! X3

~|| Chicago Rmk2010 Demo ~|| Chicago Rmk2010 Demo

Video Game

I think it would be nice as a video game style track. The melody and baseline could suit it in my opinion... You could have some real cool video game style guitar lead and the lead at about 1:25 is nice too. Maybe try some arps to see how it sounds. Have it filled up abit. Maybe a bit faster paced. You could have it progress towards the end to make it sound heroic or epic or something.

If you like, add me if you have msn or something. Send me a pm. You can send me the file as you are working on it and i can give feedback.

I like most of your tracks so that's probably why i'm interested in helping :D.
Most guys aren't leaving reviews anymore.

[D106] Dance Requiem [D106] Dance Requiem

Fuuuuu-

Bestest song in the whole world i jacked off to it.

<3 U DJAlyx 4eva omg!

-Blake

dreadnought106 responds:

ok :L that was kinda weird :L thank you son :L

-Dreadnougt106 (DjAlyx)

Thizz n FX Thizz n FX

Checked my pm box xD

Why not give it a 10 eh? and a 5 while we're at it ^^

What tempo you got this at? sounds like ~155 but i might be wrong, very wrong ^_^

This definately has a different feel from your other tracks and yes i can tell the difference between this and your FL tracks. It's better quality :D

Like i was saying, it's got a different feel, much more mellow. Not as hard-hitting :D The lead is nice, i'm sure i have heard something really similar to it when i was in FL. It's got a nice rhythm too.

Anyway, was nice to hear something from you ;)

Green Hill Zone - Orchestrated Green Hill Zone - Orchestrated

Yesss!

This brings back some of the best memories!

Good going with the orchestrated edit of the song!

Maybe there are a few problems but i don't care cause i love it too much!

5/5
10/10

(btw this doesn't deserve 1.70, those bastards)

DigitalDuck responds:

Thanks!

[D106] DotA Remix [D106] DotA Remix

I'll tell you what

Alex, The main problem is the synths/melody get saturated alot. I know you wanted to get a really powerful kick but like the other guy said, you need to make it a bit lower, but, come on... It's good and you got the structure very similar to Basshunter. Bitchin' song none the less... It's always that problem with saturation, but it's hard to solve that.

And i noticed the tempo is a bit higher than usual, or am i wrong? 150 Bpm or?

dreadnought106 responds:

nah it is 150 i think :S I cant remember :L And the in the end I just left it as it is because the main leads were fine but the pads etc... were bastards :( Anyway thanks :)

-Dreadnought106

CKC - Halloween Riddim CKC - Halloween Riddim

Atmospheric

Well, wasn't sure about the piano notes you chose while i was listening at the beginning but it was nice when everything came together.

What i liked was that bass man... what is that from??

Also, i know that arp that came in... I'm tryin to think of the VST... remind me?

Nice job overall... good feel :D

4/5
9/10

CKC2009 responds:

Yes Yes and Yes...

the vst is omg shizzle my nizzle there is a pizzle to be dizzled without a frizzle ..

- $erious Business - - $erious Business -

Hawt

I agree this could be rapped over man.... it's defo gangsta crunk style... and it's definately the serious business.

The bass and the drums really complimented all the synths. Very nice brass.

Oh yeah... liked how you used the snare, im sure you'll know what i mean.

5/5